Parental Estate Planning
What can you do to help your parents with their estate planning? Parental estate planning can be a great way to avoid future headaches.
- Have a discussion to determine their desires and goals.
- Make sure their estate plan meets those goals.
- At a minimum, make sure your parents have a will, medical and financial power of attorney, and possibly a trust.
What if they don’t have a will or powers of attorney?
- You would have to go to court and incur costly legal expenses.
- You can avoid all of this if you plan ahead.
For all your estate planning needs, Kallman Legal Group. Our Passion, Your Peace of Mind.
Contact us today for a free consultation here or at (517) 322-3207.