Constitutional law involves cases dealing with individual rights and limitations on the power of government. Constitutional law cases can involve freedom of speech, freedom of religion, church/state issues, rights of gun owners, criminal cases, and a myriad of other rights.
Constitutional law also involves cases dealing with individual rights and limitations on the power of government.
Kallman Legal Group has defended and preserved the Constitutional Rights of many clients over the years, including individuals, churches, schools, day care ministries, and others. We have argued cases successfully all the way to the Michigan Supreme Court and in Federal Court.
Talent and Experience
- Kallman Legal Group has over 40 years of legal experience and has served the people of Michigan for three generations.
- Ensure that your case is given the time, thought, and care it deserves.
- We will take the time to explain your options and what legal remedies you may want to pursue.
- We are a family owned and operated business.
- Ingham County Circuit Court Judge James T. Kallman started practicing law in Lansing, Michigan in the 1950s and we carry on his passion for the law today.