Family law is an area of the law that deals with family-related issues and domestic relations. Kallman Legal Group has extensive experience to help you in this area, including:
- Separate Maintenance, Custody, and Divorce actions including legal separation, divorce, annulment, property settlements, alimony, and parental responsibility orders (including child custody and visitation, child support, and alimony awards)
- Issues arising throughout marriage, including spousal abuse, legitimacy, adoption, surrogacy, child abuse, and child abduction.
- Personal Protection Orders and Restraining Orders.
- Helping clients continue the home or private education of children despite a divorce situation.
- Maintaining child support past age 18 even though a child is being home educated.
TALENT AND EXPERTISE
- Kallman Legal Group has over 40 years of legal experience and has served the people of Michigan for three generations.
- Ensure that your case is given the time, thought, and care it deserves.
- We will take the time to explain your options and what legal remedies you may want to pursue.
- We are a family owned and operated business.
- Ingham County Circuit Court Judge James T. Kallman started practicing law in Lansing, Michigan in the 1950s and we carry on his passion for the law today.