A personal injury claim can arise from an injury, physical or psychological, as a result of the negligence or wrongdoing of another person, company, government agency, or other entity that results in damages to the injured person.
Thus, the personal injury field requires knowledge and experience with regard to the area of law known as tort law, which includes civil wrongs and economic or non-economic damages to a person’s property, reputation, or rights.
Kallman Legal Group can assist you with your personal injury claim resulting from a car accident, slip and fall, defamation to your character, or any other wrong you have suffered.
TALENT AND EXPERTISE
- Kallman Legal Group has over 40 years of legal experience and has served the people of Michigan for three generations.
- Ensure that your case is given the time, thought, and care it deserves.
- We will take the time to explain your options and what legal remedies you may want to pursue.
- We are a family owned and operated business.
- Ingham County Circuit Court Judge James T. Kallman started practicing law in Lansing, Michigan in the 1950s and we carry on his passion for the law today.