Kallman Legal Group - First Step to Care - Power of Attorney

Protecting Your Children's Future

Who would raise and care for your children if you and your spouse were seriously injured? Protecting your children’s future is of the utmost importance and can be done through estate planning.

  • It is important to designate a person in your will to be your children’s guardian and conservator.
  • The guardian and conservator does not need to be the same person.

What if parents have no one designated to care for their kids?

  • The family is forced to go to court.
  • A judge decides where the children will go.

Your children may be placed with an unwanted family member.

For all your estate planning needs, Kallman Legal Group. Our Passion, Your Peace of Mind.

Contact us today for a free consultation here or at (517) 322-3207.